Welcome to the AiiDAlab Widgets documentation!¶
AiiDAlab applications typically involve some of following steps:
Prepare the input for a calculation (e.g. an atomic structure).
Select computational resources and submit a calculation to AiiDA.
Monitor a running calculation.
Find and analyze the results of a calculation.
The AiiDAlab widgets help with these common tasks.
- List of widgets
- API documentation
- aiidalab_widgets_base.bug_report module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.codes module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.computers module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.databases module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.dicts module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.elns module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.export module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.misc module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.nodes module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.process module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.structures module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.viewers module
- aiidalab_widgets_base.wizard module
- Module contents
How to cite¶
Users of AiiDAlab are kindly asked to cite the following publication in their own work:
Yakutovich et al., Comp. Mat. Sci. 188, 110165 (2021). DOI:10.1016/j.commatsci.2020.110165
This work is supported by the MARVEL National Centre for Competency in Research funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation, as well as by the MaX European Centre of Excellence funded by the Horizon 2020 EINFRA-5 program, Grant No. 676598.